Atlas is designed for rapid access to the curriculum tools and information you need most, and personalized to accommodate the way you work.
Navigating in Atlas
- My Atlas: access your dashboard, courses assigned to you, your lessons, your favorite units, your standards report, and your saved reports.
- All Curriculum: in Browse, find specific maps in your Atlas system by using the filters to view maps by the school, grade, subject, course name, user, and by the academic year. In Adopted Standards section you can access the standards that are available in your Atlas, and References of virtual library of academic resources.
- Reports: create custom scope and sequence, curriculum analytics, and standards reports.
- Communities: Go beyond your Atlas system to connect with educators and schools around the world. A link to your Atlas Public Site is listed here as well.
- Search: Search all maps in your Atlas system by keyword or phrase to find out where a specific topic or concept is taught. Click the magnifying glass in the Search bar.
- Support: Find technical support through helpful resources and Atlas training tools by clicking the life-saver icon next to your account name.
Your personal My Dashboard is fully customizable and dynamic, providing immediate, real-time access to curriculum analysis and reporting.
- Quick Links on My Dashboard contain direct links to curriculum reports generated and saved from the system, and system metrics that you will find relevant to your curriculum process.
You can send and receive several types of messages and notifications from wherever you might be working in Atlas. Atlas organizes messages you receive into four key communication channels in the Notifications Channels (the envelop icon located at the top right side of your Atlas, next to your account name). This provides a central location to quickly access these targeted and relevant communications.
- The red number badge indicates the number of new and unread messages you have in each communication channel.
- The communication channels are located on the left side of the screen throughout Atlas for easy access.
My Settings allows you to change your password, reset and select a default for your My Atlas dashboard, update your email address, and manage email notifications.
Get immediate support, tips and instructions by clicking the question mark icon on the upper right side of each page in Atlas.
Sign Out of Atlas
It is important to sign out of Atlas after each session. This will prevent anyone else from making changes to your curriculum maps.
1. To sign out, click Sign out in the drop-down menu under your name. It is also a good idea to close the browser window once you have logged out of Atlas.
2. If you need to log back into Atlas before closing your browser window, you can click on the Atlas icon and sign back in.
The Actions menu is available in every Atlas page (top right corner), and it contains a variety of relevant, content-specific tools in one central location.
- Personalize My Atlas – View your saved reports in the My Atlas menu by default.
- Add to Favorites – Save the unit to your favorites panel on My Atlas.
- View Activity – View all relevant real time activity occurring in the curriculum.
- Print – Send the current view to your printer.
- Export to Word – Export the current view to a Microsoft ® Office Word document.
- Copy Unit – Make a copy of the unit for inclusion in one of your Courses.
- Share – Send curriculum or a report to a colleague.
Printing From Atlas
Export To Word
From the Unit Planner, Map or any report view, click Actions and select Export to Word or Export to Excel