Your Atlas Dashboard is the first page you see when you login. It is dynamic and customizable to provide immediate access to custom curriculum analysis and reporting.
- Panels on Atlas Dashboard contain direct links to curriculum reports generated and saved from the system, and system metrics that you will find relevant to your curriculum process.
- Your Atlas Dashboard comes equipped with several default panels determined by your school Leadership Team.
- Include your reports, any information shared with you, or metrics saved by other users in your system when you Personalize your Atlas Dashboard.
You might experience overlap between the school's name and drop-down menus. Zoom your screen out by clicking "Ctrl and -," or Zoom in "Ctrl and +" to collapse the drop-downs and view icons only.
Customize your Atlas Dashboard
From My Atlas Dashboard:
1. Click Personalize at the top right of My Atlas.
- Available Panels. Reports that have been created by or shared from the Atlas team.
- My Saved Reports. Reports that you saved or shared with your colleagues.
- Shared With Me. Reports that a colleague has shared with you.
- School Suggested. Saved reports suggested by your school Leadership and colleagues.
- Our Saved Reports. Reports saved by all other Atlas users in your school or district.
2. Locate your desired panel or report in Personalize and click Pin to My Atlas. The new panel will be automatically added to the top left of your customize your Atlas Dashboard.
Search and Sort the Panels
You can search the panels using the search bar at the top right corner above the Sorting menu of the Personalize window. When you type into search and click enter, panels that contain your keyword in their title are returned.
Remove a Panel from your Atlas Dashboard
- Click Delete in the top right corner of the panel you would like to remove.
- You can add the removed panel back at any time from Personalize.
To move a panel:
1. Place your cursor over the panel heading.
2. When a four-arrow cursor appears, hold down the mouse button and drag and drop the panel to any desired location on your Atlas Dashboard.
Pin a Course Map or Report to My Atlas
1. From the view of the desired Course, map or report, click Actions and select Pin to My Atlas option.
- You will see a confirmation at the top of the screen.
- View the new saved report by navigating to your Atlas Dashboard.
A List of the Available Panels
1. My Courses
With the “My Courses” dashboard panel, a user (Curriculum Developer, or Teacher) is only one click away from:
- Access to any unit from any course taught.
- Viewing all lesson plans for any units and the creation of new lesson plans (if the “Lesson Plan” feature is turned on).
2. Curriculum at a Glance
Enables you to quickly connect the dots among or between disciplines and grade levels to better articulate the journey of your students. Whether the focus is to review the pacing or timeliness of units, identify opportunities for interdisciplinary work, or simply gain transparency on other concurrent instruction, Curriculum at a Glance will bring all of this information into a central and easily accessible location.
3. Quick Reports
Three default Quick Reports are available for real-time review of your curriculum through the lens of your Standards and Assessments and a comparison of the units across your courses.
4. Favorites I've Flagged
Units that you have flagged are saved in your Favorites panel for dynamic and ongoing review. See also: Flag Favorites
5. Notes I've Received
This panel offers quick access to all private notes that have been left on your maps, either by yourself or your colleagues.
- Select a note title to view the unit map to which the note is posted.
- Click Delete to remove the note from your unit and your notes panel.
Discussions vs. Notes: Discussions reflect a threaded conversation and are visible and searchable by everyone in the system. Notes are private and may be read-only by the authors of the map to which your note is posted, as well as your site’s System Admin.
See Also: Notes and Discussions
6. Search Terms
Informs you of what key topics are the most frequently searched terms within your Atlas system.
7. Discussion Activity
Presents the aggregate discussions made by other users either as a Pie Chart or as a Bar Graph.
- Click the wheel icon (Settings) at the top right corner of the panel to view the filter your view.
- Filter the view by grade, subject, school, or Mapping Category.
- Filter the charts by using either the Pie Chart or Bar Graph.
8. Curriculum Updates
This panel allows you to keep abreast of recent curriculum work within your department or school. Selecting the relevant filters will increase your visibility into the curriculum process and provide you with snapshots of the curriculum currently being created, viewed, shared, copied, updated, or modified. You can respond immediately to your colleagues and leave feedback on their work. The end results are increased collaboration and more focused conversations about curriculum development.
Click the wheel icon (Settings) at the top right corner of the panel to view the filter your view.
Example: If you are the science department head, or just part of the team and are interested in monitoring recent curriculum activity in your department, simply select “Science” from the subject menu to receive curriculum updates for all Science courses.
9. Curriculum I'm Developing
The Curriculum I'm Developing panel displays the current week’s units for all courses you’re assigned to.
From My Atlas > Personalize > Available Panels: click Pin to My Atlas.
- Select a date from the Now Viewing drop-down menu to view all of your units taught throughout the academic year for a given course.
- Select an underlined course name to access the Unit Calendar.
- Select an underlined unit name to access the Unit Planner.
If you are not assigned any Course, this panel will display the following message: "No courses are set up for you at this time.” Contact your System Admin to set up your Course Assignments. Your System Admin’s email can be found in your Atlas system under Support > Your Support Team