Your school may have developed a set or sets of curriculum elements that are captured using our Complex Checklist. For example, to identify activities in your curriculum that align with a particular academic initiative.
This feature is optional, contact us if you would like to turn it on in your Atlas site. Click here to learn more about our optional features.
Add a New Main List
From My Atlas > My Courses > Unit Planner > Complex Checklist:
- Click the Add New Main List button.
- Select an item from the Main List drop-down menu.
- Add your details to the Description box.
- Click the Add an Attachment link to upload/link attachments.
- If available, select your checklist from the Checklist drop-down menu, its related checkable items will be listed.
- Check off boxes to connect with the main list identified.
- Click Save to record your changes.
List items identified in your and your colleagues' curricula Complex Checklists may be viewed and analyzed further within the Search tab. See Also: Search Complex Checklists.